Level 3 of the MCI training teaches specific business elements, helping to ensure a successful implementation. These elements have been summarized into the REALIZE framework that includes @Jaylon Smith Womens Jersey seven elements:
- Robust Strategy : how compelling, actionable and attractive is the strategy?
- Enablers: : what are the enablers and barriers to organizational change?
- Approach : what is the most effective/efficient plan given both internal and external factors?
- Leading : how does the leadership/management team “walk the talk” around the strategy?
- Individuals @Antonio Brown Womens Jersey : what individual/team behavioral and technical competencies should be developed?
- Zeal : what quick wins must be designed to ensure enthusiasm, passion and commitment?
- Ensure : how @Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Youth Jersey to drive accountability and responsibility for initiatives and activities?
Management Consulting Body of Knowledge (MCBOK)
Use this e-book as way to learn the critical elements needed to successfully implement a strategy. This book should be used as a reference for the online tutorial, for the live workshops, and for the Level 3 certification.
Learn at your own pace by watching this on-line module that shows the theory, examples, exercises and videos needed to learn and prepare for the Level 3 certification.
A dynamic and fun way to learn the Level 3 training tools. You will be exposed to many examples, exercises and will begin applying the theory to a real company. You will learn from live interactions with the facilitator and other teammates.
For group workshops, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide training material to professors and our training partners around the world so that they can teach the Strategy Implementation course.