The Management Consulting Institute (MCI) is present in various regions worldwide through our partnership program in @Russell Wilson Kids Jersey order to increase its impact and global reach. The objectives of the partnership program include the following:
- Promote MCI and its mission/vision
- Spread and increase the adoption of best practices used by Management Consultants from top consulting firms like McKinsey, Arthur D. Little, and Accenture.
- Promote the development of students and individuals that want to become world-class professionals by providing quality courses and training programs
- Train minority groups to succeed in their respective careers
- @David Johnson Authentic Jersey justify;”>Provide training opportunities for Professionals and Consultants seeking to maintain their GIMI certification program
- Establish appropriate criteria and policies that enable MCI to provide recognition and approval to qualified Management training providers
There are two ways to become an MCI Certified Partner:
- Become an MCI Certified Ambassador (CA) – An MCI CA creates awareness and promotes the Institute and its offerings to interested parties.
- Become an MCI Certified Training Provider (CTP) – An MCI CTP creates awareness, promotes the Institute and its offerings, @Luke Kuechly Womens Jersey and delivers MCI certification program training.
For more information, email us at email@example.com
We work with companies from around the world to become our training partners. Below is a list of our current training partners:
Contact Name: Albert Bamboukian