The Management Consulting Institute (MCI) is present in various regions worldwide through our partnership program in order to increase its impact and global reach. The objectives of the partnership program include the following:
- Promote MCI and its mission/vision
- Spread and increase the adoption of best practices used by Management Consultants from top consulting firms like McKinsey, Arthur D. Little, and Accenture.
- Promote the development of students and individuals that want to become world-class professionals by providing quality courses and training programs
- Train minority groups to succeed in their respective careers
- Provide training opportunities for Professionals and Consultants seeking to maintain their GIMI certification program
- Establish appropriate criteria and policies that enable MCI to provide recognition and approval to qualified Management training providers
There are two ways to become an MCI Certified Partner:
- Become an MCI Certified Ambassador (CA) – An MCI CA creates awareness and promotes the Institute and its offerings to interested parties.
- Become an MCI Certified Training Provider (CTP) – An MCI CTP creates awareness, promotes the Institute and its offerings, and delivers MCI certification program training.
For more information, email us at email@example.com
We work with companies from around the world to become our training partners. Below is a list of our current training partners:
Contact Name: Albert Bamboukian